The calculation below shows how kilograms per square centimetre are converted into pounds per square inch by converting each into pascals (SI units for pressure):
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 kg/cm² = 98066.5 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6,894.76 Pa = kg/cm2 value x 98066.5 Pa
- psi value = kg/cm2 value x 14.2233
- -760mmHg to +20 kg/cm² pressure transmitter with HART coms
- -1 to 20 kg/cm² digital pressure gauge for live computer data acquisition
- 20 kg/cm² range 5Vdc output pressure transducer for potable water
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm²
Request product info for a kg/cm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kg/cm² below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 kg/cm² from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.