A pressure reading in kilograms per sq cm is converted to bar with the following calculation:
- 1 bar = 100,000 pascals (Pa)
- 1 kg/cm² = 98,066.5 pascals (Pa)
- bar value x 100,000 Pa = kg/cm2 value x 98,066.5 Pa
- bar value = kg/cm2 value x 0.980665
- -760mmHg to +20 kg/cm² pressure transmitter with HART coms
- -1 to 20 kg/cm² digital pressure gauge for live computer data acquisition
- 20 kg/cm² range 5Vdc output pressure transducer for potable water
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm²
Request product info for a kg/cm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in kg/cm² below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in bar.
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 kg/cm² from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in bar.