Vented pressure river level sensor for measuring water level up to 0.4 bar in run-of-the-river hydroelectricity systems. This water head level sensor can be placed inside a stilling tube and submerged in a river to monitor the depth of the hydro-electric turbine intake below the water surface. The sensor has a 4-20mA output signal and a polyurethane cable with a built-in vent tube for atmospheric pressure compensation.
- Pressure Range: 0.4 bar g
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2wire)
- Cable Type: PUR
- Length of Cable (metres): 15
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS linearity
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.02% FS/degC