Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate heat capacity (C) or temperature change (ΔT) instead
- Marine aquaculture submersible seawater level & temperature transmitter
- Concrete cooling tower submersible temperature probe
- SDI-12 interface, 2 bar absolute, submersible water level sensor
- Combined Temperature and Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors
- Heat transferred & delta temperature to heat capacity
- Heat transferred & heat capacity to temperature change
- Specific heat capacity & total mass to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & total mass to specific heat capacity
- Volumetric heat capacity & total volume to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & total volume to volumetric heat capacity
- Molar heat capacity & amount of substance to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & amount of substance to molar heat capacity
Use this calculator to determine the heat transferred to or from a substance Q = C·ΔT in joules(J), kilojoules (kJ), british thermal units (Btu ISO), calories (cal) or kilocalories (kcal) units, from the heat capacity of the substance and the resulting change in temperature.
The formula used by this calculator to determine the heat transferred from the heat capacity and change in temperature is:
Q = C · ΔT
- C = Heat capacity
- ΔT = Temperature change
- Q = Heat transferred
Heat Capacity (C)
This is the amount of thermal energy required to raise a substance or material by one unit of temperature.
Temperature Change (ΔT)
This is the total change in temperature caused by the transfer of heat.
Heat Transferred (Q)
This is the total heat or thermal energy transferred.
- Submersible 3mWG range 4-20mA output liquid level and PT1000 temperature sensor
- RS485 submersible wastewater level and temperature sensor for 3 metre depth
- Pressure and temperature recorder for monitoring up to 500 millibar
- Temperature Measuring Submersible Sensors and Instruments