Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate heat capacity (C) or temperature change (ΔT) instead
- TS100 Compact Temperature Transmitter and PT100 Probe
- -5…+50degC temperature and 10m range level dual 4-20mA submersible borehole transmitter
- Sea water temperature probe and display for depth to 100 metres
- One transmitter for measuring steam temperature to 150°C and pressure to 4kg/cm² g
Request info on temperature sensor products for your application.
- Heat transferred & delta temperature to heat capacity
- Heat transferred & heat capacity to temperature change
- Specific heat capacity & total mass to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & total mass to specific heat capacity
- Volumetric heat capacity & total volume to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & total volume to volumetric heat capacity
- Molar heat capacity & amount of substance to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & amount of substance to molar heat capacity
Use this calculator to determine the heat transferred to or from a substance in joules(J), kilojoules (kJ), british thermal units (Btu ISO), calories (cal) or kilocalories (kcal) units, from the heat capacity of the substance and the resulting change in temperature.
The formula used by this calculator to determine the heat transferred from the heat capacity and change in temperature is:
Q = C · ΔT
- C = Heat capacity
- ΔT = Temperature change
- Q = Heat transferred
Heat Capacity (C)
This is the amount of thermal energy required to raise a substance or material by one unit of temperature.
Temperature Change (ΔT)
This is the total change in temperature caused by the transfer of heat.
Heat Transferred (Q)
This is the total heat or thermal energy transferred.
- -10…+60°C Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- Clean room temp, RH and pressure monitoring
- 0…100°C Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- 50m seawater depth and temperature sensor with SDI-12
Request info on temperature measurement products for your application.