Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate heat capacity (C) or temperature change (ΔT) instead
- SDI-12 interface, 2 bar absolute, submersible water level sensor
- 32…95°F Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- Sea water temperature probe and display for depth to 100 metres
- 14…140°F Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
Request info on temperature sensor products for your application.
- Heat transferred & delta temperature to heat capacity
- Heat transferred & heat capacity to temperature change
- Specific heat capacity & total mass to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & total mass to specific heat capacity
- Volumetric heat capacity & total volume to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & total volume to volumetric heat capacity
- Molar heat capacity & amount of substance to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & amount of substance to molar heat capacity
Use this calculator to determine the heat transferred to or from a substance in joules(J), kilojoules (kJ), british thermal units (Btu ISO), calories (cal) or kilocalories (kcal) units, from the heat capacity of the substance and the resulting change in temperature.
The formula used by this calculator to determine the heat transferred from the heat capacity and change in temperature is:
Q = C · ΔT
- C = Heat capacity
- ΔT = Temperature change
- Q = Heat transferred
Heat Capacity (C)
This is the amount of thermal energy required to raise a substance or material by one unit of temperature.
Temperature Change (ΔT)
This is the total change in temperature caused by the transfer of heat.
Heat Transferred (Q)
This is the total heat or thermal energy transferred.
- Submersible 3mWG range 4-20mA output liquid level and PT1000 temperature sensor
- Ex logger for recording pressure up to 300 bar & temperature up to 40degC
- 0…100°C Temperature Range Sensor with 4-20mA Current Output Signal Transmitter
- 10 bar pressure transmitter with integral temperature probe for 0-100degC
Request info on temperature measurement products for your application.