Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate heat (Q) or heat capacity (C) instead
- STT-26 Submersible Temperature Probe and Transmitter
- Potable water underground 10ft dia storage tank temperature and level sensor
- 40 ftH2O Hydroelectric power plant tail water elevation & temperature sensor
- ATM/T Pressure and Temperature Dual Output Transmitter
- Heat capacity & delta temperature to transferred thermal energy
- Heat transferred & temperature change to heat capacity
- Specific heat capacity & total mass to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & total mass to specific heat capacity
- Volumetric heat capacity & total volume to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & total volume to volumetric heat capacity
- Molar heat capacity & amount of substance to heat capacity
- Heat capacity & amount of substance to molar heat capacity
Use this calculator to determine the change in temperature of a substance ΔT = Q/C in kelvin (K), degrees Celsius (°C), degrees Fahrenheit (°F) or degrees Rankine (°R) units, from the total heat or thermal energy transferred and its heat capacity.
The formula used by this calculator to determine the change in temperature from the transference of heat and the heat capacity is:
ΔT = Q / C
- ΔT = Temperature change
- Q = Heat transferred
- C = Heat capacity
Heat Transferred (Q)
This is the total heat or thermal energy transferred.
Heat Capacity (C)
This is the amount of thermal energy required to raise a substance or material by one unit of temperature.
Temperature Change (ΔT)
This is the total change in temperature caused by the transfer of heat.
- 10 metre / 32.8 feet deep fresh water level and temperature digital sensor
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor
- 200cm range 0-5Vdc output submersible road flood stream depth and PT1000 sensor
- Temperature Measuring Submersible Sensors and Instruments