The conversion formula for converting a pressure in bar to kgf/cm² units is:
- 1 kgf/cm² = 98066.5 pascals (Pa)
- 1 bar = 100000 pascals (Pa)
- kgf/cm² value x 98066.5 Pa = bar value x 100000 Pa
- kgf/cm² value = bar value x 1.01972
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in bar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in kg/cm².
- -760mmHg to +20 kg/cm² pressure transmitter with HART coms
- -1 to 20 kg/cm² digital pressure gauge for live computer data acquisition
- 20 kg/cm² range 5Vdc output pressure transducer for potable water
- Diaphragm sealed high temperature pressure transmitter for -1 to 25 kg/cm²
Request product info for a kg/cm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1000 bar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in kg/cm².