Assuming a water density of 1000 kg/m³ and gravity of 9.80665 m/s², a low air pressure reading in bar can be changed to inches of water using the following method:
- 1 inH2O = 249.089 pascals (Pa)
- 1 bar = 100,000 pascals (Pa)
- inH2O value x 249.089 Pa = bar value x 100,000 Pa
- inH2O value = bar value x 401.463
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in bar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in inH₂O 4°C.
Request product info for a inH₂O 4°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 1 bar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in inH₂O 4°C.