I am looking to measure the pressure difference across a water cooler with a maximum diff pressure of 2 bar. I want to use a diff pressure sensor and a single input process indicator which will run off 24Vdc in close proximity to the cooler. The system operating pressure will be 8 bar, please could you inform me if you have the items for this job.
For the sensor we would suggest a PD33X which is a compact differential pressure transmitter with a 3 bar differential range for use on system pressures up to 200 bar line pressure. For the indicator we would suggest the SRP-N118 which is LED digital readout which can be mounted on the wall close to the water cooler and work from a 24 Vdc power source.
- Pressure Range: 3 bar diff
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Electrical Connection: DIN plug and socket IP65 (standard)
- Length of Cable (metres) if required: Not required
- Pressure Connection: G1/4 female (standard)
- Digital Coms: Not required
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC
- Wetted Parts: Stainless steel 316L and Viton (standard)
- Number of Outputs: None (180)
- Type of Outputs: No outputs (0)
- Power Supply: 24Vdc (1-1)
- Options: No options (001)