- Greenhouse clean water tank 15 mWG 4-20mA submersible level sensor
- Low cost 2 metre high diesel tank level sensor with 0-10 volt output
- Filtered rainwater cistern 13ft range 4-20mA submersible drinking and cooking water level sensor
- 20 foot deep detention water tank level sensor with 4 to 20 mA output
- Horizontal cylinder tank contents calculator
- Rectangle tank contents calculator
- Volume measurement units conversion
- Cylinder volume calculator
- Fluid depth, density, gravity and pressure calculator
Use this calculator tool to determine the amount of contents in a upright cylinder shaped liquid storage tank from the measured height of fluid in the tank.
Tank Level & Dimensions
Specify the following reading and tank dimensions
Height of Liquid in Tank
Enter the height measured from the minimum level to the top of fluid in the tank
Height of Tank
Enter the height of the tank which should be the difference in height between when the tank is empty and when it is full. If you only know the outside height of the tank from top to bottom, then the accuracy of the volume calculated will depend on the positional height of the overflow outlet at the top of the tank and the feed line at the bottom of the tank.
Diameter of Tank
Enter the inside diameter of the tank, which if you were standing inside the tank would be the widest distance from one side of the tank to the other. If you only know the radius of the tank, then multiply this by 2 to determine the diameter. If you only know the outside diameter of the tank, it is okay to use it, but the error of the calculated volume will be dependent on the thickness of the tank wall.
Contents of Tank
The amount of liquid in the tank is calculated here.
Volume of Liquid in Tank
The volume of the liquid contents held in the tank are displayed here in your preferred volumetric units.
% Full Tank
This shows the percentage of tank capacity that is filled.
- 100 psig range 4-20mA output freshwater hydrostatic pressure transducer for tank level gauging use
- Measuring level of stoddard solvent in a sealed tank
- Remote water tank level monitoring via GSM mobile network
- 2ft range 0-10Vdc output submersible freshwater tank level sensor