Using a standard water density of 1000 kg/m³ at 4 degC and a standard gravity of 9.80665 m/s², pounds per square inch pressure can be displayed in inches of water units with the following conversion factor:
- 1 inH2O = 249.089 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psi = 6,894.76 pascals (Pa)
- inH2O value x 249.089 Pa = psi value x 6,894.76 Pa
- inH2O value = psi value x 27.6799
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psi below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in inH₂O 4°C.
Request product info for a inH₂O 4°C unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 20 psi from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in inH₂O 4°C.