A low pressure value in pounds force per square foot units is converted into pounds force per square inch in the following way:
- 1 psi = 6894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 psf = 47.8803 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6894.76 Pa = psf value x 47.8803 Pa
- psi value = psf value / 144
Request product info for a psf unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in psf below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 3000 psf from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.