I need a pressure transmitter to record negative pressure to a maximum of -200 psf. Once a test is started the pressure will dynamically change every 8 seconds so the recovery and reading rate of the pressure sensor is important.
We would suggest the DMP320 which has a high sampling rate of 10 kHz so you will be able to easily resolve the dynamic change characteristic in pressure from 0 to -200 psf within the 8 second window.
DMP 320 High Reading Rate Pressure Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 0 to -200
- Units: psf
- Range Type: Negative Gauge/Suction (atm to -P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A plug IP65
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM