I need to measure the difference in depth upstream and downstream of a freshwater weir with a maximum depth of 5 meters. Please suggest a low cost sensor with a low resolution output which can be used on many sites.
The IMTG is a low cost hydrostatic pressure sensor which has been designed specifically for high volume OEM submersible applications which require a low grade accuracy performance water level measurement.
IMTG Low Cost OEM Submersible Level Sensor
- Hydrostatic Level Range: 5 mWG, 16.4 ftWG (G0500)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.5% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per°C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: Vented PUR cable (standard)
- Cable Length if required (metres): 7
- Process Connection: Nose cone with M7x1 test port
- Internal Seal Material: Viton (standard)(V)