I am looking for a voltage to current converter that can convert a +/-10V dc input to a 4-20mA output, where a 0 V dc input would result in a 12mA output. The mounting type ideally would be a panel or din rail mount. The preferred power supply would be 24V dc.
The ISOCON signal converter can be configured to accept a -10 to +10 volt dc input and convert this to a 4 to 20 millamp output with zero volts input corresponding to 12 milliamps output. The mounting is facilitated by a TS35 DIN rail and the power supply can be anything between 12-32 Vdc.
ISOCON-6 3 Port Isolating Signal Converter
- Part No: II-ISOCON-6-A4000-A-000
- Input Type: -10 to + 10 volts dc
- Output Type: 4 to 20 milliamps
- Supply: 12-36 Vdc or 12-32Vac
- Isolation: Full 3-Port
- Installation: DIN Rail TS35
- Electrical Connections: Screw clamp with pressure plate