Voltage signal out pressure transducers protected to IP 68 ingress protection rating for immersing in water or other compatible liquids.
These pressure transducers have highly waterproof electrical interfaces for permanent installation underwater. IP68 pressure transducers are used to measure liquid level and pressures in storage tanks, ponds, rivers and boreholes.
Watertight volts out transducers for submerging to measure liquid depth/level or underwater system pressures. These transducers can be submerged underwater as part of a permanent installation such as in a borehole or a liquid storage tank.
No installation mounting is required for these submersible transducers, each is fitted with a cable designed to support the weight of the transducer and cable, although it is recommend to lower inside a stilling well where the liquid is moving such as in tidal water or groundwater pumping installations.
Submersible pressure transducers are typically vented to compensate for ambient pressure changes when measuring liquid depth, but non-vented versions are also available for applications where the cable is not brought to the surface.
- LMP307 Submersible Level Transmitter - Submersible level transmitter for measuring liquid level with a 4-20mA current loop or a 0-10V voltage output plus optional ATEX approval for intrinsically safe use in hazardous areas in ranges from 1mH2O up to 250mH2O. The LMP307 is suitable for use on potable water with no leaching, and can be supplied with a drinking water certificate according to DVGW and KTW.
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor - Low cost OEM diesel fuel or water level sensor for installing inside or outside a storage tank.
- IMCL Low Cost Submersible Pressure Sensor - Economical IP68 protected sensor with stainless steel 316L housing and Ceramic strain gauge sensing diaphragm for measuring liquid depth pressure.
- LMK382 Low Range IP68 Waste Water Level Transmitter - Submersible Low Range waste water level transmitter with intrinsically safe option for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- IWSL Potable Water Submersible Level Sensor - IP68 protect pressure sensor for monitoring potable water level to depths of 100 metres.
- MTM3000 10mm diameter submersible miniature pressure transducer - MTM3000 Miniature Level Sensor specially designed for inserting down very small boreholes in wells, dams and many geophysical research applications.
- LMK307 Submersible Waste Water Level Sensor - Submersible waste water level sensor with optional intrinsic safety certification for monitoring the level of sewage and effluent in water treatment plants.
- IMSL IP68 Stainless Steel 316L Hydrostatic Pressure Sensor - Water resistant pressure sensor for measuring hydrostatic pressures in the range of 0-0.5 mWC up to 0-100 mWC.
- IMTG Low Cost OEM Submersible Tank Gauging Level Sensor - Economical pressure transducer for monitoring fluid level inside a tank where there is no external mounting point at the bottom of the tank.
- IMCL Submersible Absolute Reference Depth Sensor - Absolute reference hydrostatic depth sensor with an IP68 sealed electrical interface, SS316L, Duplex or PVC housing and a mV, voltage or current output.
- SWL Marine Bronze Submersible Level Sensor - Analogue output sensor for immersing in seawater to determine depth or change in water level by measuring hydrostatic pressure.