Pressure gauges for monitoring high range pressure. High range pressure gauges can be used in applications such as hydraulic testing, calibrating high pressure measurement instrumentation and hydraulic presses.
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale in pressure ranges from 0...30 mbar up to 0...1000 bar.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- DM01-500-HD High Range Digital Pressure Gauge - The DM01-500 HD high range pressure gauge is available in pressure ranges from 0 to 600, 1000, 1600, 2000 & 2200 bar.
- LEO1 (Ei) Digital Pressure Gauge - Battery powered digital gauge with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale in pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 1000 bar.
- Baroli 05P High Range Flush Diaphragm Digital Pressure Gauge - Battery powered pressure gauge with exposed diaphragm for measuring high pressures of viscous fluids or media which requires high level of cleanliness.