I’m looking for 2 hydraulic oil pressure transducers and an indicator to measure both sides of a 700 bar hydraulic cylinder. This going to be used as part of a test station for hydraulic lifting equipment, and we want to have a system which can convert pressure in bar to kilogram weight, so we can see how much the cylinder is lifting. We will need to read out the push and pull side pressure of the cylinder.
The TPSA hydraulic pressure sensor is purpose built for measuring hydraulic cylinder pressures and the MultiCon CMC99 multichannel indicator can be configured to display both the push and the pull pressure readings. You can also display the weight acting on each side using the maths function via the front panel menu screen to convert pressure into force.
MultiCon CMC-99 Multichannel Indicator
- Part No: CMC-99-PS4-1-UI4-E-E-0B1
- Slot P – Power Supply: 85 – 260V AC/DC, 24V sensor supply output
- Slot D – Interface Port: USB (rear)
- Slot C: 4 x voltage input + 4 x current input
- Slot B: Empty
- Slot A: Empty
- Extra Options: Front USB Host (IP40)
- Display: 3.5″ Graphic TFT, 16-bit colour touchscreen
- Transducer Power Supply: 24 V DC±5% / 200 mA max.
- Communications interface: RS-485 (Modbus RTU), 1 x USB Host, USB Device
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Case Style: Panel Mount
- Case Dimension: 96 x 96 x 100mm
- Panel cut-out dimensions: 90.50 x 90.50mm
- Installation Depth: 102mm min.
- Internal Memory: Internal 1.5 GB, over 50 days (250,000,000 samples)
- Digital inputs: 1 x 24V DC, optocoupled
- Power Consumption: 15 VA typical; 20 VA max.
TPSA Hydraulic Pressure Transducer
- Part No: TPSA-E-1-E-B07C-T-V-2130-X-000-A-0-0
- Pressure Range: 700
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA
- Electrical Connection: DIN43650A standard plug IP65
- Optional Mating Connectors: DIN43650A standard IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 male (DIN3852-A)