Digitally compensated 4-20mA high accuracy pressure transmitters for measuring pressure with a high degree of accuracy. These high accuracy pressure transmitters combine highly stable & repeatable sensing technology such as semiconductor strain gauge sensing chips with digital signal conditioning electronics to provide a current output signal with the smallest error over the operating pressure and temperature range.
- DMP331i High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter with an accuracy of 0.1%FS BSL NLHR and digitally adjustable pressure ranges from 400mb up to 40 bar gauge & absolute.
- DMP333i Rangeable High Pressure Precision Transducer - High performance transducer with adjustable scaling for modifying the pressure range for different applications. Ranges from 0-60 bar up to 0-600 bar.
- PD39X High Differential Pressure Transmitter - High pressure differential sensor with high over-pressure in scaleable differential ranges from 3 bar up to 300 bar differential.
- PD33X High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter - High precision compact wet wet differential pressure transmitter with digitally corrected output signal in ranges from 0.3 to 30 bar
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter for measuring very low vented gauge reference or differential air pressures. Rangeable 4-20mA or 0-10 volt output.