Digitally compensated highly accurate voltage output transducers for precise measurement of gauge, absolute and differential pressures.
These voltage output pressure transducers have good linearity, hysteresis, repeatability and small thermal errors over the operating temperature range to provide a laboratory grade pressure reading for critical research and test investigations.
Highly precise pressure transducers with amplified voltage output signals with accuracy ranging from 0.01% to 0.1% full scale accuracy.
High accuracy amplified output pressure transducers with 0 to 5 or 0 to 10 volt signals for measuring pressure with a precision of better than 0.1% FS BSL NLHR.
- DMP331i High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter with an accuracy of 0.1%FS BSL NLHR and digitally adjustable pressure ranges from 400mb up to 40 bar gauge & absolute.
- PD33X High Accuracy Differential Pressure Transmitter - High precision compact wet wet differential pressure transmitter with digitally corrected output signal in ranges from 0.3 to 30 bar
- DMP333i Rangeable High Pressure Precision Transducer - High performance transducer with adjustable scaling for modifying the pressure range for different applications. Ranges from 0-60 bar up to 0-600 bar.
- 41X High Precision Low Range Pressure Transmitter - High precision pressure transmitter for measuring very low vented gauge reference or differential air pressures. Rangeable 4-20mA or 0-10 volt output.
- 3000 psia high accuracy 0-10Vdc out pressure sensor for leak checking pressurized tanks
- 1000 mbar absolute vacuum range 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for research use
- 500-1100 mbar absolute 0-10Vdc out air pressure sensor for meteorological use
- 5 to 30 psi abs range 0-10Vdc output air pressure sensor for air compression use
- High psi accuracy tire pressure checking transducer