A high accuracy absolute pressure sensor for air compression use to measure pressure of air over a range of 5 to 30 psi abs from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the integral cable electrical connection.
This DMP331 absolute range pressure sensor can be used in air compressors to measure air pressure from 5 to 30 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the IP67 sealed gland and cable.
Also a 0.1% high accuracy measurement generated by a 16 bit resolution chip processor is built into this absolute pressure sensor.
DMP 331 High Accuracy Absolute Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp331-91-17459
- Pressure Range: 5 to 30 psi
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Absolute (0 to +P)
- Output Signal: 0-10V (3 wire)
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS (200ms response, 14bit res)
- Electrical Connection: IP67 seal with 2m of cable
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Process Connector Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM