Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate gauge pressure instead
- Sulfuric acid 12-15% conc. drop-in level probe for 10m high tank
- Borewell water level sensor for 100m water height
- 1600 bar high pressure read-out display gauge
- 18.605 G Low Cost Submersible Diesel Fuel and Water Tank Level Sensor
Request info on gauge reference pressure range measurement products for your application.
This tool will calculate the absolute pressure by adding together the gauge pressure and related barometric pressure reading you entered and convert any combination of pressure units for each pressure value.
Pgauge – Gauge Pressure
Enter the gauge referenced pressure and select the associated pressure units directly underneath. For more information please refer to our gauge reference pressure guide.
Pbaro – Barometric Pressure
Enter the barometric pressure and select the associated pressure units directly underneath. The barometric pressure should be measured at the same location and time as the gauge referenced pressure was measured. For more information please refer to our barometric pressure guide.
Pabs – Absolute Pressure
The absolute referenced pressure is calculated by adding the gauge and barometric pressure together, and will appear once the required pressure units are selected directly underneath. For more information please refer to our absolute pressure guide.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter
- DMK457 Marine Approved Pressure Transmitter
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger
- 33X High Accuracy Digital Output Pressure Sensor
Request info on absolute reference pressure range measurement products for your application.