Flush fitting pressure transducers with high level voltage outputs and exposed diaphragms for use with media requiring hygienic compatibility such as food, beverage and pharmaceuticals or viscous fluids.
- DS200P Sanitary Low Range Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - All in one electronic switch, gauge and sensor designed specifically for use in the food, drink and biomedical industry for measuring process pressures.
- DMP331P Hygienic Flush Pressure Transmitter - Sanitary pressure sensor wth exposed diaphragm with no crevices for high temperatures up to 300 Degrees Celsius in ranges from 100mb up to 40 bar gauge or absolute
- DMK331P Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - Screw-in pressure transmitter with flush stainless steel 316L diaphragm for measuring pressures of fluids with very high viscosity from 900 up to 6000 psi
- 35X HTT High Temperature Compensated Pressure Sensor - Pressure sensor for applications in bio-reactors or autoclaves. The transmitter is compensated up to 150 °C and may be operated continuously or sterilised at this level, including the conditioning electronics up to 120°C.
- 35X HTC High Temperature Digital Pressure Sensor (< 300 degC) - The 35X HTC high temperature digital pressure sensor is suited for media temperatures up to 300 °C
- 25 Ed Flame Proof Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - ATEX certified flame proof pressure transmitter with an open face pressure connection for use with pharmaceuticals or high viscosity media.
- DS201P High Range Flush Pressure Gauge, Switch and Sensor - High pressure sensor, electronic switch and digital gauge with an all welded stainless steel flush diaphragm for high viscosity liquids.
- TPFADA Flush Diaphragm Pressure Transmitter - Flush diaphragm pressure transmitter for high viscosity media in food processing and plastic injection moulding applications.
- TPFAS Miniature Flush Diaphragm Pressure Sensor - The TPFAS pressure sensor has a small size flush diaphragm which allows the use of a smaller size G1/4 (1/4 BSP) or M10 x 1 male thread for fitting where there is limited room or access to the process measurement point.