The pressure unit dynes/sq cm is converted into pounds/sq inch in the following way:
- 1 psi = 6894.76 pascals (Pa)
- 1 dyn/cm² = 0.1 pascals (Pa)
- psi value x 6894.76 Pa = dyn/cm² value x 0.1 Pa
- psi value = dyn/cm² value / 68,947.6
Request product info for a dyn/cm² unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in dyn/cm² below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in psi.
- Contaminated groundwater submersible plastic body 5 psi pressure transducer & display
- Low operating temperature plus/minus 1 psi pressure transmitter
- 300 F protected 100 psi pressure transmitter
- Dust ATEX approved 2 psi pressure transmitter
Request product info for a psi unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 2000000 dyn/cm² from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in psi.