You can calculate the pressure value in multiples of atmospheres from a pressure in bar using the following conversion factor:
- 1 atm = 101325 pascals (Pa)
- 1 bar = 100000 pascals (Pa)
- atm value x 101325 Pa = bar value x 100000 Pa
- atm value = bar value x 0.986923
- Hydraulic puller-tensioner bar pressure to kilonewton load HMI display & logger
- Dirty water, sludge & sewerage tank level 400 mbar pressure sensor
- 200 bar pressure sensor to interface with Arduino board
- Anaerobic digestion methane gas 2bar pressure transmitter
Request product info for a bar unit range pressure measurement device.
Enter a pressure in bar below to convert it to the equivalent pressure in atm.
- NPSH 4-22 psia 4-20mA filtration pump suction port pressure sensor for water treatment
- Ground water flooded pit 40mH2O 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for water treatment use
- -3 to 3 psi dp range high accuracy 4-20mA air pressure transmitter for water treatment use
- 200 kPa g range 4-20mA output freshwater pressure sensor for water treatment use
Request product info for a atm unit range pressure measurement device.
Choose a value between 0 and 100 bar from the pressure conversion table below, to obtain the converted value in atm.