Low differential pressure transmitters and submersible level sensors designed and manufactured by Ashdown Process Control in the United Kingdom. These sensors incorporate LVDT position sensing technology to convert movement in a stainless steel diaphragm into an AC output signal which is then conditioned into a range of current and voltage output signal types.
- DRS Low Differential Pressure Transmitter - Low range differential pressure sensor with rangeable 4-20mA current loop or amplified voltage output signal in pressure ranges from 1.6mb up to 6 bar differential
- CNS Submersible Low Level Transmitter - Immersible low pressure sensor for measuring shallow liquid level with a rangeable 4-20mA current loop or high level voltage output signal.
- DDS High Over-Pressure Differential Pressure Sensor - Differential pressure transmitter with high over-load capability for measuring low differential pressures from 8mb up to 6 bar differential.
- Replacement alternative to Ashdown Control DNX pressure transmitter with 40kPa and 60kPa range - I need to replace 2 Ashdown Control pressure transmitters in an existing system.
- Submersible oil pressure sensor alternative to Ashdown CNS - The CNS is obsolete and no longer manufactured. As an alternative for your fuel oil application we would suggest a 1.6 metre range LMP307
- Ashdown Process Control Products - Low differential pressure transmitters and submersible level sensors designed and manufactured by Ashdown Process Control.
Adjusting range of DNX series
We have several Ashdown DNXE and DNXD pressure sensors. We are wondering if you can help us calibrate and adjust them. Is it also possible to change one Ashdown pressure sensor that now measures 0-40 mbar to for example 0-400 mbar?
Unfortunately it is not possible to change the range from 40 to 400 mbar, since that will be a 10:1 turndown capability and the DNX is limited to 4:1. Also the sensor will need to have a maximum range of at least 400 mbar (part code: 860), but you can only turn-down this range to 100 mbar minimum.
The DNX has the following range of calibration adjustment:
- Zero: ±10% nominal of instrument full scale range.
- Span: The transmitter may be calibrated to give 4-20mA output for pressure inputs to the transducer from 25% to 100% of full scale range, ie 4:1 span adjustment.