Precision vacuum pump and gauge tester for verifying the vacuum set-points of sensors connected to a control system.
The calibration suction hand pump is used to draw down a vacuum to -0.95 / 13.8 psi, and includes a fine adjustment dial to precisely set the vacuum pressure to all the required control system calibration setpoints.
A DM01 high accuracy digital vacuum gauge is mounted on top of the pump and will measure vacuum to an accuracy of 0.05% of full scale vacuum.
DM01 High Accuracy Vacuum Tester
- Pressure Sensor Modules: 0 to -1 bar (-14.5 psi) gauge
- Process Connection: G1/2 DIN3852 male
- Data Storage Type: Data Logging – DM01
- Digital Interface: USB Converter and PC Software
- Optional Extras:
- Service case
- Traceable calibration certificate
- KHP35 -0.95 to 35 bar calibration hand pump and test hose
- 1/4 NPT female adapter for unit under test
- 1/2 NPT female adapter for unit under test