Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings
Flip tool with current settings and calculate tank level depth instead
- 50cm range 0-10Vdc output freshwater level sensor for external fitting
- Agricultural water reservoir tank 10ft deep level transducer
- Greenhouse clean water tank 15 mWG 4-20mA submersible level sensor
- Diesel exhaust fluid tank level sensor for fleet storage
- Depth converter
- Height converter
- Calculate depth to tank contents from height of tank and contents
- Fluid depth, density, gravity and pressure calculator
This tool will calculate the height of contents in a tank by subtracting the depth to tank contents from the well height you enter, and convert any combination of units for each depth and height value.
Enter the tank height and select the associated height units directly underneath. The tank height is measured from the top of the tank to the physical bottom of the tank or sensor probe position, such as a hydrostatic pressure sensor measuring the tank contents level height.
Tank Level Depth
Enter the depth to tank contents and select the associated depth units directly underneath. The depth to tank contents is measured from the top of the tank down to the surface of the tank contents.
Tank Level Height
The tank level height is calculated by subtracting the depth to tank contents from the tank height, and will appear once the required height units are selected directly underneath. The tank level height is the distance from the top of the tank contents down to the bottom of the tank or the sensor probe location, such as a hydrostatic pressure sensor which maybe installed at a higher position in the tank.
- 50cm range 4-20mA water level sensor for hot tub and spa service water tanks
- Hi-temp level & temperature sensor for 50% NaOH solution
- Generator diesel tank height level sensor for 1 metre height
- Measuring level of stoddard solvent in a sealed tank