We are having problems with multiple rooftop units varying the natural gas pressure to another gas fired make up air unit sharing the same gas line. We need to monitor low pressure natural gas downstream of the gas meter. The gas pressure we need to monitor is less than 1 psig. The system pressure is somewhere between 6″ to 14″ of water column. Is there a pressure logger that will be able to measure this low pressure?
Yes, we would suggest the DM 01 pressure logger for record gas pressures to determine variation in supply to your rooftop make-up air units. The lowest pressure range for the DM 01 is 0-100 mbar gauge, which is equivalent to ~1.5 psi g or ~40″ of water column.
DM 01 Gas Pressure Logger
- SKU ID: s1-dm01-0021
- Part No: DM01-A2E / DM01-M0K-1000-E-B1-N40-1-000 / ZUSBCD01
- Pressure Sensor Modules: 100 mbar (1.45 psi) gauge
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Data Storage Type: Data Logging – DM01
- Digital Interface: USB Converter and PC Software
- Optional Extras: ATEX intrinsically safe approved