Due to the construction of the device it can be directly installed into a wall partition between rooms.
Up to four additional sensors for monitoring temperature and humidity can be connected to the device and displayed simultaneously.
The calibration and adjustment is made simply by using the front panel controls.
- Measurement range
- Measurement principle
- Overpressure safety
- Parts in contact with medium
- Power consumption
- Current Protection
- Supply influence
- Output signal
- Temperature drift
- Temperature range
- Storage temperature
- Long term stability
- Pressure connectors
- Electric outlet
- Protection type
- Impact strength
- Sensor volume
- Volume increase
- Limit contacts
- Product Help
- Related Documents
- Clean room technology
- Chemical industry
- Medical technology
- Filter technology
- Hospital infection control
-1 to +1 hPa (other ranges on request)
Inductive variation with diaphragm movement
- Overpressure recognition
- pos. overpressure +1,15hPa +/-0,075 hPa
- neg. overpressure -1,15hPa +/-0,075 hPa
- For differential measurements: Max. system pressure 1 bar (higher overpressure protection on request)
Air and other non aggressive gases
Parts in contact with medium
Ni, Al, CuBe, PU
- +/- 1% of f.v.
- Option 1: +/- 0,5% of f.v.
- Option 2+/- 0.2% of full scale; other ranges >= 2,5 hPa
0.1% of full scale
- 15 – 35 VDC
- Option: 100 – 240 VAC (50 – 60 Hz)
- 0 – 10 V (load <= 500 Ohm)
- Option: 0- 20 mA, (0) 4- 20 mA (load <= 500 Ohm)
12 Bit (4096 points)
- Zero point max. +/- 0,03%/K
- Span max. +/- 0,03%/K
+15°C to + 50°C
up to 80% relative humidity
-10°C to + 70°C
Long term stability
+/- 0,5 % per year typically
Material ABS, dimensions see below
- Ø 3 x 4mm (fl exible hoses Ø 3)
- Ø 4,6 x 9mm (fl exible hoses Ø 4)
Screw terminal max. 1,5 mm²
- EN 61000-6-1
- EN 61010
ca. 1,2 kg (ca. 1,3 kg with supply)
10 x g
aprox. 10 ml
aprox. 0,2 ml for nominal pressure
- 4×7 segment LED-display; 4 digits, height of digit 14,2 mm,
- 4×14 segment LED-display 2 digits, height of digit 13,8 mm
- zeroing is adjustable Manual
- automatic (after system start then after 10 min, 20 min. and 1 hour. Then every hour)
Output RS485 and with Modbus ASCII protocol / Modbus TCP / IP
- 2 limit contacts (current consumption aprox. 35/45 mA)
- Relays output changer: 6 A / 230 VAC
- Status displayed via 2 LED
- Programmable: Hysteresis, power-on/ power-off delay, Opener/ NO switch
- Warning by flashing the display (value set)
Does it include differential pressure measurement?
Yes it does, it has a bi-directional differential pressure range to measure over -100 to +100 Pa between the 2 ports.
Alarms for temperature & humidity
Can you program alarm limits ie. 18-24 degrees alarm at low and high temperature and for humidity 40-60%?
The device has two free adjustable limit contacts. These two contacts can be freely assigned to any measurement channel.
Dimensions of wall mounted clean room monitor
What are the dimensions of the PMDS4 wall mounted clean room monitor?
The width of the PMDS4 is 134mm, height is 284.5mm, and the depth into wall is 44mm.