Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click swap units to quickly exchange the selected units.
- 60in range 0-10Vdc output FeCl2 and HCl level sensor for external fitting
- Raw leachate feed tank depth probe
- 1 metre screw-in plastic level sensor for biodiesel/sulphuric acid mixture with 4 to 20 mA output
- Swimming pool filtration water pressure sensor
- Mass unit converter
- Amount of substance unit converter
- Molar volume converter
- Molality converter
- Molarity converter
This molar mass (M) units conversion tool will convert values of mass per unit molar amount of substance into any combination of mass and molar amount units.
Molar mass is a measure of the total mass in a quantity of substance, divided by the number of moles it contains, or the equivalent molar value. It is used by chemists to easily determine the weight of each constituent compound required for mixing together at set proportions and concentrations.
The molar mass of a substance in grams per mole is directly related to its standard atomic mass for that substance.
The SI unit used for molar mass is kilograms per mole (kg/mol), but this rarely used because the molar lass values are too small, therefore grams per mole are used instead.
In addition to the common units used for calculating molar mass, such as grams per mole (g/mol), you can also select other mass units combined with molar amount units, which are not typically used in calculating molar mass values.
- Solvent compatible +/-100mWG dp transmitter with PTFE seals
- Hastelloy diaphragm -100 to 50 kPa g range manometer
- 10m high chemical tank 4-20mA output submersible PVC and ceramic protected liquid level sensor
- Trichloroethylene compatible 100 mbar Ex pressure transmitter