Click save settings to reload page with unique web page address for bookmarking and sharing the current tool settings, or click swap units to quickly exchange the selected units
- Hydrochloric acid storage tank 1mH2Og hydro-static pressure transmitter
- Plastic Submersible Hydrostatic Liquid Level Sensors
- LMK807 Plastic Submersible Level Transmitter
- 60in range 0-10Vdc output FeCl2 and HCl level sensor for external fitting
This amount of substance units conversion tool will convert chemical quantities to other units.
Amount of substance (AoS) is a measure of the number of particles contained within a given quantity of a solid, liquid or gas.
The SI unit for measuring the amount of substance is the mole (mol). A mole is defined as a quantity of substance made up of exactly 6.02214076×1023 (Avogadro constant) particles. A particle can be an atom, molecule, ion, proton, neutron, electron or any other sub-atomic particle.
In addition to the mole and number of particles, there is another group of units used to define the amount of substance which is based on the mass of carbon-12 isotope, where 1 gram-mole is equal to the number of atoms in 12 grams, and likewise 1 kilogram-mole is equal to 12 kilograms, and 1 pound-mole is equal to 12 pounds. 12 grams of carbon-12 contain 6.02214076×1023 (Avogadro constant) atoms, therefore one gram-mole equals exactly one mole.
- Ferric Chloride solution hydrostatic level transmitter
- Solvent compatible +/-100mWG dp transmitter with PTFE seals
- Swimming pool filtration water pressure sensor
- LMK 806 Plastic 21mm diameter Submersible Level Probe