We are looking for a way of logging utility service pressures up to 10bar in different locations around our factory. The pressure media is a mixture of steam or air and the sensors will need to withstand steam temperatures. What do you suggest?
The MultiCon CMC99 logger can be configured via the front panel to monitor and record data in the internal memory. The USB option will allow you to transfer the data to a PC with a flash memory stick and process the data with the provided PC DAQ Manager software.
If you use a 4-20mA signal between the logger and sensors you should be able to run over long distances. The IMP pressure sensor also has the option for a 150 degC built-in cooling element to raise the media operating temperature range from 135 degC (275 degF) to 150 degC (302 degF).
MultiCon CMC99 Multichannel Datalogger
- Power Supply Slot P: 85-260V AC/DC (4)
- Digital Interfaces Slot D: Standard – USB host and device, RS485(Modbus RTU)(1)
- Input/Outputs Slot C: 8 x voltage input + 8 x current input (UI8)
- Inputs/Outputs Slot B: Empty (E)
- Inputs/Outputs Slot A: Empty (E)
- Optional Extras: Front USB Host (IP40) (0B1)
- Data Logging: Yes
IMP Low Cost Pressure Sensor
- Datum: Gauge (G)
- Pressure Range: 10 bar (1002)
- Output: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: Large Plug and Socket, GDM3009, DIN43650 (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852, 150°C Integrated cooler (P)
- Internal Seal Material: Viton (standard)(V)
- Cable Length if required (metres):
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)