Keller manufactured digital manometers for measuring and displaying pressure readings in different engineering units.
These digital manometers are compact and lightweight, making them ideal for carrying around as part of a service engineers test tool kit.
Many of the Keller digital manometers store the highest and lowest pressure reading, so when you are testing for pressure fluctuations the manometer provides a simple indication of the magnitude of any pressure fluctuation.
ATEX approved versions of Keller digital manometers can be used in hazardous areas where there is a risk of an explosion such as in a refinery, offshore platform, natural gas distribution/storage facility, or a wastewater treatment plant.
All Keller digital manometers are designed to be used in outside conditions and have IP65 environment protection rating.
- LEO3 Current or Digital Output Pressure Gauge - LCD digital pressure gauge powered externally by a 2 wire series 4-20mA current loop or a digital interface.
- LEX1 (Ei) High Accuracy Digital Pressure Gauge - High precision digital pressure gauge with an accuracy of 0.05% full scale in pressure ranges from 0...30 mbar up to 0...1000 bar.
- LEO Record (Ei) Pressure Data Logger - LEO Record combined digital manometer & pressure data logging instrument for recording pressures & temperatures that can store up to 57,000 readings.
- ECO1 / ECO 1 Ei / ECO 2 Low Cost Digital Manometer - Economically priced digital pressure gauge available in either a -1 to 30 bar or a 300 bar ranges with optional intrinsic safety.
- LEO 2 (Ei) Digital Manometer - LEO 2 battery powered digital manometer with pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 700 bar with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale with 6 pressure units, zero tare & peak hold display functions and optional ATEX approval for intrinsic safety.
- LEO1 (Ei) Digital Pressure Gauge - Battery powered digital gauge with an accuracy of 0.1% full scale in pressure ranges from -1 to 3 bar up to 1000 bar.
- LEO Record (Ei) Capo Low Pressure Logger - Battery powered data logger for measuring and recording low range pressures. Pressure ranges from 30 mbar (12 inH2O) up to 300 mbar (120 inH2O).