A hi-temp media 150°C/302°F max gauge pressure sensor for automotive component testing use to measure pressure of ATF over a range of 0 to 500 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the mil-spec connector electrical connection.
This IMP high temperature gauge range pressure sensor can be used in automotive component test rigs to measure automatic transmission fluid (ATF) pressure from 0 to 500 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the ATF, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the military standard specification pin connector.
Also high media temperature protect up to 150degC or 302degF is built into this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring ATF pressure in automotive component testing applications.
IMP High Temperature Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-17417
- Pressure Range: 500
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 10V, 3-wire (7)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Military 6 Pin connector (D)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male, 150°C Integrated cooler (R)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)