We need a battery-powered pressure gauge to cover a range from 0-100 mbar, which we can re-calibrate to any calibration map which will be very non-linear, do you have anything you could suggest?
We would suggest the ADT681 which is a high accuracy digital pressure gauge that is linearized during manufacture to improve measurement reading accuracy. The ADT681 provided with the factory calibration software will enable you to enter a different value for each calibration point.
You will need to apply a source pressure for each set-point and then enter the new non-linear value. The indicated units will remain the same so you will have make sure that anyone who uses the instrument knows to ignore the displayed pressure units.
The product specification we would suggest is as follows:
ADT681 Digital Pressure Gauge
- Part No: ADT681-20-GP2-bar-B
- Model: Standard version
- Pressure Range: 140 mbar gauge
- Overpressure Rating: 420 mbar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.2% FS
- Process Connection: 1/4 BSP male
- Optional Extras: USB to RS232 (DB9/M) Adapter (Part No: 9050)
- Optional Extras: Factory Calibration Software