Economical corrosion resistant ceramic diaphragm pressure sensor for measuring over a 0 to 700 psi gauge pressure range and generating a 0 to 10 volts output signal.
This configuration of the IMP is wired to monitoring & control instrumentation using a M12 4 pin connector and installed using a 1/8 NPT male process fitting.
This standard version of the IMP pressure sensor has a corrosion resistant ceramic based diaphragm sensing module with thick film strain gauges and a completely dry construction with no oil filled isolation. The ceramic sensor module is sealed within the 1/8 NPT male process connector and electronic housing using a Viton elastomer O ring.
The measurement accuracy is +/-0.25% FS best straight line at room temperature, with an additional thermal zero shift error of 0.04% FS/°C and thermal span shift error of 0.015% FS/°C.
IMP Industrial Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16422
- Pressure Range: 0 to 700
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 0 – 10V, 3-wire (7)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: M12 4 pin connector (G)
- Process Connection: 1/8 NPT male (N)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)