I need to log the atmospheric pressure and temperature on the roof of a Wind turbine. I need a USB interface and software for a Windows PC. The pressure & temperature sensing device will be connected to a PC via a USB port at all times, and the USB cable must be 5m long. The PC is online and can be accessed remotely. There is no need for high accuracy meteorological measurements.
The 33X is a digital interface pressure & temperature sensor with a RS485 serial bus which can be extended with a 5 metre long cable and then connected to a PC USB port via a RS485/USB converter box. The provided PC software will communicate with the sensor to retrieve each pressure & temperature reading.
33X USB PC Logging Pressure & Temperature Sensor
- Pressure Range: 0.8 to 1.2 bar absolute
- Analogue Output Signal: 4-20mA (2 wire)
- Digital Interface: USB to RS485 cable & software
- Electrical Connection: Integral 5m cable, IP65
- Process Connection: G1/4 male
- Media Exposed Materials: Stainless steel 316L and Viton seals
- Oil Filling: Silicone oil (standard)
- Compensated Temperature Range: -10 to +80 DegC (standard)