A gauge pressure sensor for water treatment use to measure pressure of freshwater over a range of 0 to 200 kPa g from the G1/4 male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP gauge range pressure sensor can be used in water treatment plants to measure freshwater pressure from 0 to 200 kilopascals gauge.
The sensor is installed using a G1/4 male thread to measure the fresh water, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also is included with this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring freshwater pressure in water treatment applications.
IMP Freshwater Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-18432
- Pressure Range: 200
- Units: kPa
- Pressure Reference: Gauge (G)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Small DIN plug (A)
- Process Connection: G1/4 male DIN 3852 (A)
- Media Exposed Seals: EPDM (E)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)