CANopen DIISO 11898 and ISO J1939 protocol digital interface pressure sensor for measuring pressures over a range of 0…0.2 bar up to 0…5000 bar.
- Pressure Ranges: from 0…200 mbar up to 0…5000 bar gauge
- Accuracy: 0.5% FS (IEC 61298-2)
- Output Signal: CANopen DIISO 11898 and ISO J1939
- Electrical Connections: M12 x 1 connector, IP67 or IP69K sealed cable
- Pressure Connections: G1/4 A form E, G1/4 B, G1/2 B & 1/4 NPT male
- Response Time: <1 msec
- Media Compatibility: Fluids compatible with Stainless Steel, Silicon and Titanium
- Process Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F)
- Ambient Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +105°C (-40 to +221°F)
The SMC pressure transmitter is equipped with digital signal conditioning, which can be adjusted to flexible and customized needs. Due to the bus-structure of the CAN bus, multiple transmitters can be connected to the same network. The communication and data transmission for all transmitters is guaranteed. The SMC provides many flexible features and configurations and provide high media flexibility, if stainless steel sensing elements are selected. The robust design guarantees reliable application in harsh environments.
The SMC complies to the DIN ISO 11898 standard and allows data rates up to 1Mbit/s. the protocol ISO J1939 is also supported and is used in truck-trailer-communication.
- General industrial applications
- Mechanical engineering
- Plant engineering and automation
- Automotive industry
- Environmental engineering
- Air conditioning
- Agricultural engineering
Acceptable Temperature Ranges