A low range submersible liquid level sensor for submerging in a shallow water tank and measuring the depth over a range of 0 to 16in from the flush open face diaphragm, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the submersible cable electrical connection.
This LMK 382 low range submersible shallow tank liquid level sensor which has a flush open face diaphragm, is used to measure the liquid height from 0 to 16 inches to monitor shallow water tank.
The sensor is installed by lowering it into the shallow water tank until the flush open face diaphragm reaches the required measurement point. The measured level is sent using a 4 to 20 milliamp current output signal through the submersible IP68 sealed cable to connected liquid level monitoring instrumentation.
LMK 382 Low Range Submersible Liquid Level Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-lmk382-46-19623
- Pressure Range: 0 to 16
- Units: inH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with flush diaphragm and detachable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 6
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)