Is there a pressure gauge for measuring SF6 gas pressure over the range 0 to 10 bar with the readings compensated for density changes at 20°C?
There is a special version of the LEO2 which has a KTY temp sensor glued to the pressure sensor assembly and some special firmware. The LEO2 displays the ‘mass of gas’ (pressure calculated to 20°C) on the main display. If one needs to read the current pressure then press Enter, it will display for a short time at the bottom instead of the temp.
LEO2 SF6 Temperature Corrected Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Range: 11 bar abs SF6 temp version
- Accuracy: 0.1% FS at room temp, 0.2% FS including 0 to 50°C temp errors
- Process Connection: 7/16 UNF male with G1/4 adapter
- Optional Extras:
- Protective rubber boot cover (safe area use only)
- 5 point traceable calibration certificate