A high accuracy absolute pressure sensor for air compression use on robotics systems to measure pressure of air over a range of 0 to 100 psi abs from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 0-5Vdc signal through the DIN plug electrical connection.
This IMP absolute range pressure sensor can be used in robotic system air compressors to measure air pressure from 0 to 100 pounds per square inch absolute.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the air, and the 0 to 5 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the DIN plug pin connector.
Also high accuracy measurement is built into this absolute pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring air pressure in robotic system air compression applications.
IMP High Accuracy Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-imp-12-16810
- Pressure Range: 100
- Units: psi
- Pressure Reference: Absolute (A)
- Output Signal: 0 – 5V, 3-wire (6)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.1% FS (B)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.01% FS per °C (1)
- Thermal Span Shift: 0.015% FS per °C
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male (C)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)