Submersible water level sensor for monitoring the depth of water in a retention basin down to 20 feet.
The LMP307 is an a stainless steel submersible depth sensor which can be installed at the bottom of a retention pond to measure the hydrostatic pressure of the water above. The waterproof cable gland is rated up to 250 metres depth to provide long lasting protection from water entering the electronics housing.
Retention ponds are used to collect and store rainfall runoff water from surrounding land, streets and drains to help manage stormwater surges and prevent flooding. In areas of land that have been developed there is a reduction in natural filtration and retention ponds lessen the impact on local water quality by filtering rainfall through permeable soils before before it returns to the groundwater.
LMP307 Submersible Water Level Sensor
- Sensor Type: Level only
- Level Sensing Range: 20
- Units: ftH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.35%FS above, 0.5% FS below 4mH2O (11-12bit res)
- Installation Type: Submersible probe with removable nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 30
- Cable Length Units: Feet (ft)