A gauge range all welded stainless steel pressure sensor for research use to measure pressure of helium gas over a range of 0 to 100 psi g from the 1/4 NPT male process connection, and sending the corresponding 4-20mA signal through the M12 connector electrical connection.
This DMP 335 all welded stainless steel pressure sensor can be used in research laboratories to measure helium gas pressure from 0 to 100 pounds per square inch gauge.
The sensor is installed using a 1/4 inch NPT tapered male thread to measure the helium gas, and the 4 to 20 milliamp current output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the M12 type pin connector.
Also is built into this gauge pressure sensor to meet the requirements of measuring helium gas pressure in research applications.
DMP 335 All Welded Stainless Steel Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dmp335-91-17232
- Pressure Range: 0-100
- Units: psi
- Range Type: Gauge (am to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA
- Electrical Connection: Male plug M12x1 (4-pin) / metal
- Process Connection: 1/4 NPT male
- Optional Extras: Helium leakage test certificates (10-6 mbar·l/sec), test passes and evaluated leakage rate