A pressure sensor for between rooms use to measure pressure difference of air over a range of 0 to 0.1 inH2O differential from two flexible tube connections process connections, and sending the corresponding 0-10Vdc signal through the pcb screw terminals electrical connection.
This DPS differential range pressure sensor can be used between rooms to measure air pressure from 0 to 0.1 inches of water column differential.
The sensor is installed using a flexible tube connections to measure the air, and the 0 to 10 volts dc analog output is connected to signal monitoring instrumentation using the pcb screw terminals.
DPS Between Rooms Air Pressure Sensor
- SKU ID: s1-dps-77-17446
- Pressure Range: 0.1
- Units: inH2O
- Range Type: Differential (0 to +P)
- Output Signal & Supply Type: 0-10V 3 wire, 19-31Vdc supply
- Output Options: Linear signal
- Accuracy (linearity only): 1% full scale
- Electrical Connection: M12 x 1.5 cable glands with 5 internal screw terminals
- Process Connection: 6.6mm dia x 11mm barbed connections
- Media Compatibility: Non aggressive gases compatible with Ni, Al, CuBe, PU, silicon rubber