Digital pressure manometer for hazardous areas with pressure ranges from 100 mbar up to 2000 mbar differential or gauge plus 2000 mbar absolute.
- Pressure Ranges: 0-100 mbar up to 0-2 bar differential & 0-2000 mbar abs
- Accuracy: ±0.1% rdg ± 0.1% fs ±1 digit over +20 to +30 degC
- Power Supply: 1 x 9V PP3 Zinc Chloride battery, 100 hours typical battery life, (not included)
- Display: 3 1/2 digit LCD
- Environmental Protection: IP64
- Media Compatibility: Positive port will accept non-corrosive, non-ionic liquids & gases. Negative port will accept non-condensing gases
- Dimensions: 140x70x26mm (5.5×2.8×1.0 inches)
- Weight: 250g (8.8oz)
- Special Options: Calibration handpumps, calibration certificate
The P200 IS ATEX approved digital manometer can be used in hazardous areas which may contain flammable and explosive gases requiring certification up to EEx ia IIC T4.
For outdoor use the P200-IS hazardous area digital manometer has a robust weatherproof case which is sealed to IP64 protection rating.
The 31/2 LCD digit display is powered by a 9V PP3 zinc chloride battery and the typical lifetime is 100 hours. There is also a low battery indicator.
The reading accuracy is 0.1% reading plus 0.1% full scale + 1 digit over 20 to 30°C.
Request Product Price
Please select the options you require for the P200IS Hazardous Area Digital Manometer in your application and request a quote.