I’m looking for pressure to current converters (P to I converter) for converting a 0.2 to 1.0 kg/cm² g pressure signal into a 4 to 20 mA current signal. The PtoI converter must operate from a 24 Vdc supply and have a 1/4″ BSP female thread.
The IMP industrial pressure transmitter can be specially scaled to 0.2 to 1.0 kg/cm² so it can be used as a P to I converter.
IMP P to I Converter
- Pressure Range: 0.2 to 1.0
- Units: kg/cm2
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4 – 20mA, 2-wire (5)
- Non-Linearity and Hysteresis: 0.25% FS (standard) (A)
- Thermal Zero Shift: 0.04% FS per °C (standard) (4)
- Electrical Connection: Large DIN plug (standard) (B)
- Process Connection: G1/4 female, 303 St/St (E)
- Media Exposed Seals: Viton (standard)(V)
- Special Requirements: Standard (000)