We are looking to integrate a pressure sensor into the bottom of a Sonde. The sensor will be used to monitor the water depth in a borehole up to a maximum of 300m. We do not want a backend casing, just separate potted wires will do, so that the electrical connection can be easily adapted inside the Sonde. Also there will be no vent tube running to the surface to compensate for atmospheric pressure so we will need a sealed gauge reference pressure offset of 1 bar absolute to approximate atmospheric pressure.
We would suggest the IMP which is a compact OEM pressure sensor which can be provided with an open backend design with individual potted wires for integrating into the Sondes electronic package.
- Pressure Range: 0 – 300 mW SG
- Output: 0 – 5V / 3-wire
- Supply Voltage: 10 – 32V dc
- Electrical Connection: 1000mm 7/0.2 PVC wire
- Process Connection: G¼” male DIN 3852
- Process Connection Material: 316 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material: Viton
- Diaphragm Material: Aluminium Oxide
- Accuracy (NL&H): <±0.25% / Span (BFSL)
- IP Rating: N/A
- Thermal Zero Shift (TZS): < ±0.04% / Span / °C
- Media Temperature: -20 to +135°C
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +80°C
- Special Options: Fully Potted