Hydraulic pressure transmitter with a 6 pin military style electrical connector for intrinsically safe installations.
The KX intrinsically safe pressure transmitter has a 0 to 400 bar range for measuring hydraulic oil pressures on control consoles or test stands located in hazardous area zones where there is a risk of explosion in the atmosphere.
KX ATEX Approved Hydraulic Pressure Transmitter
- Part No: KX-E-E-V-B04C-T-V-4-2130X000F0
- Pressure Range: 400
- Units: bar
- Range Type: Positive Gauge (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA
- Electrical Connection: 6 pin Amphenol military connector VPT02A10-6PT2 IP66
- Optional Mating Connectors: 6 pin Amphenol military IP66
- Process Connection: G1/4 male (DIN3852-E)