We are looking to measure liquid level to an accuracy of 1mm. The liquid is not particularly aggressive just tap water with a very low concentration of chlorine. Our range will be around 125mm, we have considered the LMK382 submersible pressure transmitter as a possible solution, would it meet our accuracy requirements?
The LMK382 would be the product we would suggest for measuring over a range of 125 mmH2O. The LMK382 will have an accuracy of 1mmH2O based on the 0.25% FS accuracy of the lowest base range of 400mmH2O range.
LMK382 Low Range IP68 Water Level Transmitter
- Pressure Range: 400
- Units: mmH2O
- Reference Type: Gauge / Vented (atm to +P)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 2 wire
- Accuracy: 0.25% FS
- Installation Type: Probe version with nose cone
- Housing Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Diaphragm Material: Ceramic Al2O3 96%
- Media Exposed Seals: FKM
- Cable Type: PVC (70degC max)
- Cable Length: 5
- Cable Length Units: Metres (m)